Thank you for supporting your campus bookstore!
All revenues are retained by CSU-Pueblo for the benefit of our students.
Please note the following information to enhance your shopping experience
with the CSU-Pueblo Bookstore.
Textbook choices and selections are subject to change without notice.
- We make every effort to have accurate, up-to-date textbook information available on our web site at all times
- Textbook selections are done at the sole discretion of CSU-Pueblo faculty and may change due to their decisions
- Textbook information (Author, Title, Edition, ISBN, etc.) may change due to faculty and/or publishers' decisions
- These factors are outside of the control of the bookstore
Textbook prices are subject to change without notice.
- Publishers and distributors may raise their book prices at anytime without prior notice to the bookstore, and the bookstore must adjust its retail prices accordingly to compensate for these higher costs
- The bookstore adjusts its prices in-store and online promptly when such price changes are necessary with the result that earlier shoppers may pay less for books than later shoppers
- If a faculty member changes the textbook selection for his/her courses at anytime, this will almost always change the prices for the textbooks since different books are being required by the faculty member
- Faculty may change their book selections at anytime without notice
Used Textbooks are subject to availability
- Please note that while we try to carry and offer as many used textbooks as possible, used textbooks are not always available for each title and that we do sell out of them rather quickly due to their high demand among students
- Please carefully read the section below about "New Textbook for Used Textbook Substitutions" on orders
New Textbook for Used Textbook Substitutions
- Used Textbooks are not guaranteed to be available for every class or for every online order
- New Textbooks may be substituted for Used Textbooks for online orders once the bookstore's Used Textbook supply has sold out
- This substitution is made to assure the online customer that he/she at least gets a copy of the textbook that was ordered
- If the customer does not want the substituted New Textbook copy, it may be returned to the bookstore
You may pre-order your Summer 2013 textbooks online beginning May 1, 2013.
Order Now - $3.00 Textbook Reservation fee for in-store order pick-ups